Find the plan that works for you!
Choose from three options to start the beginning of your financial success!
30 minute one-on-one session
Tour of the office
Meet the traders
We will trade for you
Receive 3.4% per $10,000 of profits monthly
All Gold Member perks
Ask & Learn from our experienced traders
Receive 6.8% per $10,000 of profits monthly
Do you guarantee returns?
No we do not guarantee returns. You run the same risk as if you were trading yourself. We are simply a team of veteran traders.
How much experience does your team have?
We are a team of experienced traders comprising of over 5000+ hours of trading experience, research and analysis.
What do you guys plan to do with my money?
We plan to trade/invest 75% of every monthly payment. The rest of the 25% goes to necessities like maintaining the facility, next generation technology and much more.
Can I cancel my membership at anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time with a fixed $300 cancellation fee.
Who is in your team?
Unfortunately, by policy we are not allowed to disclose this information at this time.
What if one of your traders make a bad trade?
As said before, we do not guarantee returns. You run the same risk as if you were trading yourself. We are simply a team of veteran traders.